Je Desire .......

Now, I know we are still clinging onto to the hope of a few more weeks of summer but as far as the fashion world is concerned we are slap bang in the middle of winter. Already most pre-fall collections have arrived in store and I am already picking out the pieces that I want. Every girl, I feel, needs one great pair of boots, one fabulous coat, and one amazing bag to get her through the winter. This Autumn / Winter coats are cut sharp and come in great colours. Camel has made a huge comeback but black and khaki were seen on the catwalk too. Balmain are still doing military style while Gucci and Celine were doing sharp cuts and minimal design. Camel is all well and good but it is more for the uber groomed high maintenance lady. This great coat by Vivienne Westwood is definately more suitable for a wash and go girl like me!It can be purchased on Net-A-Porter for Euro 656 approx.



Bags again are minimal with shoulder straps with Celines satchel as an example raging up a storm already in the fashion press. I am really over the Mulberry Alexa, talk about overkill but am really loving this pillarbox red Neely. Already spotted on Fearne Cotton it retails for about Euro 800. You can buy it here at the Mulberry online store.




I love these Acne pistol boots. I have lusted after them for the past for weeks and am finally taking the plunge tommorrow. With a low heel so I can run around easily they are a little rock and roll and something I can wear with skinnies or dresses and tights. Kurt Geiger in BTs has started to stock Acne for the first time so grab yours before they are gone. Coming in at Euro 370 I know they will see me through this winter.

No comments:

Post a Comment