Bambi Blyth - Northwood at Chanel

Chanel S/S '11

Well you know you have made the bigtime when you have been chosen to walk for Chanel. Karl is always one to spot new talent and I was so happy to see that Bambi was walking the recent Chanel S/S 11 show. Bambi is the rising star from a wave of hot Aussie models at the moment and I think she is the best thing since sliced bread or Abbey Lee Kershaw at least! Now 20 she has been modelling since the age of 13 but made her break when she began dating Tsubi designer Dan Single. Known for her amazing eyebrows, piercing blue eyed stare and cut glass cheek bones, Bambi could definately be the female Leo Di Caprio. Standing at 5"7 she is quite small for catwalk proportions but this is not stopping the demand for her. She is by far my favourite model at the moment. I think her look is so unique. I heart you Bambi .......








1 comment: