I found you ......

A little worn round the edges, goes with your favourite jeans and is the thing you reach for when all else fails. Like an old trusted friend. The ultimate rock tee. I have always been a huge Guns n Roses fan. Now I know Axyl has been getting some serious bad press of "late" ( no pun intended!)and maybe he should just leave The G n R memories to those of the early days but the ultimate rock tee for me has always been a G N R tee. The vintage ones I found were always super cheesy. Slash in a guitar pose or snakes and skulls or various combinations of both. So when I saw my favourite blogger The Haute Pursuit wearing this tee I cryed a little. I WANT THIS TEE I thought. But didn't know what tour So I searched and searched finding skulls and crosses and more Slash faces. But God loves a tryer and how happy was I when this baby shows up on ebay for 99 cent. YES 99 cent. I am now the proud owner of this cool cool G n R tee.....

No comments:

Post a Comment