Flowers in your hair ...........



It's funny because after writing this post I realised I omitted what had inspired me to do it in the first place! I visited the amazing exhibition last week of Frida Kahlo and Diego Rivera's works in the Museum of Modern Art, Dublin. Kahlo became synonymous for adorning her hair with flowers and ribbons. When rifling through the many books of her life at the exhibition you realise how distinct her style was. What a beautiful, fierce woman who managed to depict such sadness and love through her paintings. They left me feeling really moved.





Someone told me there's a girl out there with love in her eyes and flowers in her hair.








2 comments:

  1. nows the time to be wearing them and at the festivals! love the makeup in the first image too...sooo dreamy!
    bring on the sunshine : )

    ReplyDelete
  2. love this..getting me in the festival mood x

    ReplyDelete