Label Love in Berlin....


While browsing the amazing Mauer Park flea market in Berlin last Sunday, a girl's bag caught my eye amongst the many hip and cool young peeps that were there that day. It was a cloth bag covered in squares of amazing holographic, sequined and colourful fabric. I asked her where she got it and she directed me to a store called StarStyling on Mulackstrasee 4 in the Mitte district of Berlin. Mitte is the fashion district in Berlin and there are so many little streets with cool stores it's easy to miss one unless your in the know. Kai Seifreid (who owns the store with his partner in love and business Katja Shlegel ) was there with a warm greeting and stories of his love of the West of Ireland. The store I have to say blew me away. It's contemporary fashion for someone who wants something unique and doesn't take themselves too seriously. Everything in the store is of their own design with Katja designing the collections and Kai looking after the business side. I got my bag which I am really happy about and will definately be back for more...
P.S Berlin is frikin A.M.A.Z.I.N.G nice weather, cool people, great fashion, lifestyle, music... OK you get it!
Have a look at their webshop and blog @ StarStyling

Here is my Mosiac bag each one is unique and handmade.



























The piece I am lusting after at StarStyling is their holographic kaftan mmmmm...



No comments:

Post a Comment