Grungy Jumper Love ...






I have been a fan of James Long quite a while now. Another Fashion East protege he concentrated on Menswear until he debuted his first Womenswear collection about 6 months ago for A/W '11. It certainly didn't disappoint. His strengths lie in grungy luxe knitwear. Keeping it more a muted on the catwalk James seems to really indulge in colour for his Asos collections. This is my favourite jumper that he did for his last collaboration with Asos. I call it my happy jumper. When I put it on I can't help but feel comfortable. I love it's blend of different coloured and textured wools, it's grungy holey look and how it looks like I could have knitted it myself.


Jumper - James Long for Asos
Ring - Metal Pointu's, Paris
Neon Friendship Bracelet - Berlin
Jeans - Leigh Topshop Skinnies.
Boots - Nine West

Lipstick - Colour Marilyn, Chanel
Picture - By Julia Ptak Photography


This is the Asos one I am lusting after now!
A/W'11 backstage via dazeddigital.com

1 comment: