Versace PowerHouse ....

This vid is from Versace x H&M collaberation launch in New York last week. Spot Prince, Uma Thurman and Helena Christensen in the audience. This collection will see the 80's powerhouse connect with younger fashionistas.
Since Gianni's sad departure the brand has slowly become more and more dated. This collection should give Versace a much needed injection of youth. Sorry the same cannot be said for Donatella ( cheap laugh I know). The womenswear has lots of gems. I especially love the long red dress, palm print skirt and jaguar necklace, the leather headbands and studded leather jackets. On the whole there are some very unwearable pieces i.e the silver and gold super mini crotch grazing dresses. Wearable only if you are a 7ft amazonian model! The menswear is really interesting. Loving the zebra printed pieces and again the studded leather ones.
The show music packs a punch and makes me wanna dance.
My House My Rules My Pleasure bam bam My House My Rules My Pleasure bam bam

No comments:

Post a Comment